1) Cell-free protein synthesis system from Escherichia coli cells cultured at decreased temperatures improves productivity by decreasing DNA template degradation.
Eiko Seki, Natuko Matsuda, Shigeyuki Yokoyama and Takanori Kigawa.
Analytical Biochemistry, 377, 156-161 (2008)
2) A highly efficient cell-free protein synthesis system from Escherichia coli.
Dong-Myung Kim, Takanori Kigawa, Cha-Yong Choi and Shigeyuki Yokoyama.
Eur. J. Biochem., 239, 881 -886 (1996)
3) Preparation of Escherichia coli cell extract for highly productive cell-free protein expression.
Takanori Kigawa, Takashi Yabuki, Natsuko Matsuda, Takayoshi Matsuda, Rie Nakajima, Akiko Tanaka and Shigeyuki Yokoyama.
Journal of Structural and Functional Genomics, 5, 6368 (2004)
4) Automated system for high-throughput protein production using the dialysis cell-free method.
Masaaki Aoki, Takayoshi Matsuda, Yasuko Tomo, Yukako Miyata, Makoto Inoue, Takanori Kigawa and Shigeyuki Yokoyama.
Protein Expression and Purification, 68, 128-136 (2009)
5) Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase from Chloramphenicol-Resistant Bacteria.
W. V. Shaw.
Methods Enzymol., 43, 737-755 (1975)
6) FRET analysis of protein conformational change through position-specific incorporation of fluorescent amino acids
Daisuke Kajihara, Ryoji Abe, Issei Iijima, Chie Komiyama, Masahiko Sisido and Takahiro Hohsaka
Nature Methods., 3, 923-929 (2006).
7) Position-specific incorporation of fluorescent non-natural amino acids into maltose-binding protein for detection of ligand binding by FRET and fluorescence quenching
Issei Iijima and Takahiro Hohsaka
ChemBioChem., 2009, 10, 999-1006.
8) Position-specific incorporation of biotinylated non-natural amino acids into a protein in a cell-free translation system
Takayoshi Watanabe, Norihito Muranaka, Issei Iijima and Takahiro Hohsaka
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 361, 794-799 (2007)
9) Comprehensive screening of amber suppressor tRNAs suitable for incorporation of non-natural amino acids in a cellfree translation system
Hikaru Taira, Yosuke Matsushita, Kenji Kojima, Kaori Shiraga and Takahiro Hohsaka
Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 374, 304-308 (2008).
10) Efficient Incorporation of Nonnatural Amino Acids with Large Aromatic Groups into Streptavidin in In Vitro Protein Synthesizing Systems
Takahiro Hohsaka, Daisuke Kajihara, Yuki Ashizuka, Hiroshi Murakami and Masahiko Sisido
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 121, 34-40 (1999)..
11) Incorporation of fluorescent non-natural amino acids into N-terminal tag of proteins in cell-free translation and its dependence on position and neighboring codons
Ryoji Abe, Kaori Shiraga, Shogo Ebisu, Hiroaki Takagi and Takahiro Hohsaka
J. Biosci. Bioeng., 110, 32-38 (2010)