1) Western blotting (1,000 fold dilution)
2) Indirect immuno-fluorescence staining
Fig 1.Indirect immuno-fluorescence staining of Rad18 protein in GM637 cells.
Rad18 protein is stained as yellow dots in nuclei.
Fig 2.Identification of Rad18 protein in crude extract of A549 cells by western blotting.
The lower thick band is native Rad18 and the upper thin band is mono-ubiquitinated Rad18 protein (ref. 1)
1. Miyase S. et al.J. Biol. Chem. 280, 515-524 (2005)
2. Tateishi S. et al.PNAS 97, 7927-7932 (2000)
3. Watanabe K. et al. EMBO J. 23, 3886-3896 (2004)