DNA can be quantified without purification process from cultured cell. Color Development Reagent binds to cellular DNA and fluoresces at 458 nm.
|Color Development Regent||10 mL||4°C|
|Dilution Buffer||150 mL × 2||4°C|
|DNA Standard (100 μg/ mL)||2 mL||4°C|
#Additional Materials Required
・Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS)
1. Standard sample preparation
Dilute the stock DNA Standard (100 μg/mL) with purified water to 50, 25, 12.5 μg/mL.
Use the purified water for a 0 μg/mL and the DNA standard stock for 100 μg/mL.
Diluted sample standards can be stored frozen at -20°C.
2. Transfer each 50 μL of standard sample to new tubes.
3. Add 1 mL Dilution Buffer to each standard sample and mix well.
4. Add 50 μL of Color Development Regent to each tube.
5. Mix thoroughly.
6. Measure fluorescence. (Excitation at 356 nm, emission at 458 nm)
1. Remove culture medium and rinse the culture plate with Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS).
2. Remove PBS and add 500 μL of dilution buffer to each well.
3. Sonicate cells until completely homogenated.
4. Transfer 50 μL of homogenate sample to new tube.
5. Add 1mL of Dilution Buffer to each tube and mix well.
6. Add 50 μL of Color Developer to each tube.
7. Mix thoroughly.
8. Measure fluorescence. (Excitation at 356nm, emission at 458nm)
DNA Quantity Kit
To be used for research only. DO NOT use for human gene therapy or clinical diagnosis.