- High Strength (Soft: 0+80°C, Hard: 0+120°C) Composite Film
- Easy to seal with a Heat Sealer
- No Non-specific Binding (Non Powder product)
- Clear and Smooth surface
- Reasonable Price
We provide you three types of Hybri-bags:
1.) Soft Type ( Cat.#SE-S-1021-EX ) : Soft surface
2.) Hard Type ( Cat.#SE-S-1001-EX)
3.) Grid Type ( Cat.#SE-S-1002-EX ) Same hardness as Hard type. Easy to use and cut to desired size with 1cm grid.
Frequently Asked Questions
The major advantage of using Hybri-bags:
1) The amout of antibodies and buffer is minimized
2) Overnight drying of membrane can be prevented
3) Can be used for RI safely. Waste of RI is minimized
4) Can be used to store membranes (with buffer)
1. Cut the Hybri-bag to adjust the size to the membrane.
2. Put membrane and buffer including antibody into the Hybri-bag, and seal with a heat sealer. (Note that you need to remove the bubbles from the hybri-bag when you seal to perform even blocking.)
3. Perform blocking on the shaker.
|Type||Soft||Hard||Hard (Grid type)|
|Size||200 x 300 (mm)|
Hybridization Bags Hybri-Bag Hard (1 cm grid)
Hybridization Bags Hybri-Bag Soft
Hybridization Bags Hybri-Bag Hard