• Western blotting: 1/1000 to 1/2000 depending on detection method.
(Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa for sAPP and 115 kDa for Membrane-bound mature APP.)
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Western Blot Analysis for purified APP (soluble) and supernatant of Human Fibrosarcoma Cell Line HT1080 (left).
Store below -20°C (below -70°C for prolonged storage).
Aliquot to avoid cycles of freeze/thaw.
Anti APP (BETA-amyloid precursor protein)
1) Higashi, S. and Miyazaki, K.: Novel processing of β-amyloid precursor protein catalyzed by membrane type 1
matrix metalloproteinase releases a fragment lacking the inhibitor domain against gelatinase A. Biochemistry,
42: 6514-6526, 2003.
2) Higashi, S., Miyazaki, K.: Identification of a region of beta-amyloid precursor protein essential for its
gelatinase A inhibitory activity. J Biol Chem. 278(16): 14020-14028, 2003
3) Miyata, S., Koshikawa, N., Higashi, S., Miyagi, Y., Nagashima, Y., Yanoma, S., Kato, Y., Yasumitsu H.,
Miyazaki, K.: Expression of trypsin in human cancer cell lines and cancer tissues and its tight binding to
soluble form of Alzheimer amyloid precursor protein in culture. J Biochem. 125(6): 1067-1076, 1999
4) Koshikawa, N., Nakamura, T., Tsuchiya, N., Isaji, M., Yasumitsu, H., Umeda, M., Miyazaki, K.: Purification and identification of a novel and four known serine proteinase inhibitors secreted by human glioblastoma cells. J
Biochem. 119(2): 334-339, 1996
To be used for research only. DO NOT use for human gene therapy or clinical diagnosis.